NWF FUELS LIMITED – GENDER PAY GAP REPORT AS AT APRIL 2022
NWF Fuels Limited supplies a comprehensive range of oil products coast-to-coast throughout England and Wales to Domestic, Agricultural, Commercial and Retail customers.
As at April 2022 the Company employed 346 with 138 (39.88%) of employees in Driver positions and the remaining 60.12% of employees are within Customer Service, Finance and Management roles.
There are currently 26 employees working part time; 9 (2.60%) male and 17 (4.91%) female.
This report contains the Gender Pay Gap for NWF Fuels Limited in line with The Equality Act 2010 (Gender Pay Information) Regulations 2017.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and continues to offer roles on a flexible basis; examples include part-time working, alternative working hours and term time working arrangements and compressed hours.
The gender profile for NWF Fuels Limited at April 2022 was as follows: –
• Male 247
• Female 99
• Total number of employees 346
AVERAGE (MEAN) GENDER PAY REPORT
The difference in mean (average) hourly rate pay between male and female employees is 9.10%.
MEDIAN (MIDDLE) GENDER PAY REPORT
The difference in median (middle) hourly pay between male and female full pay employees is 0.35%
a) The difference in mean (average) bonus pay (during the preceding 12 months) between male and female colleagues receiving a bonus was 34.27%
b) The difference between the median (middle) bonus pay paid to males and that paid to females was 50.57%
c) The proportions of male and female employees who received bonus pay was 44.13% male and 75.76% female
- 184 employees received a bonus payment during the preceding 12 months. 109 (59%) were male and 75 (41%) female.
- Most of the recipients of bonus payments held full time positions at the date payment was made, there were also 14 part time recipients at the date payment was made.
- QD contains the higher salaries and most senior managers therefore average bonus payments are higher.
- The difference between the middle bonus paid to males and that paid to females is £3,208.70.
PROPORTION OF MALE AND FEMALE EMPLOYEES ACCORDING TO QUARTILE PAY BANDS
The proportions of male and female full pay employees in the lower, lower middle, upper middle and upper quartile bands were as follows:
|QD Upper (75 – 100%)||31.25%||68.75%|
|QC Upper middle (50-75%)||26.25%||73.75%|
|QB Lower middle (25–50%)||15.00%||85.00%|
|QA Lower (0-25%)||46.25%||53.75%|
- Of the total full pay employees 70.31% were male and 29.69% were female.
- There is 1 female in a senior management position within band QD and 3 males.
- There are 38 middle management roles in QD of which 10 are held by females and 28 by males. This represents a 26.32%/73.68% split.
- The majority of administrative roles are within QA and QB of which 24 (85.71%) are held by females and 4 (14.29%) by males.
- The biggest mean pay gap between male and female is within QC.
Statement of Accuracy
As Finance Director of NWF Fuels Limited, I hereby confirm that the above report is accurate to the best of my information, knowledge and belief.
NWF Fuels Limited